What is iqaccess
IQACCESS is an evaluation software that, through a simple and direct way, collects information directly from those that had the “experience” of the contact with a store, a product or a service without the interference of intermediaries that many times affect or alter the result of the survey. It is addressed to the customers of any kind of enterprise, offering a series of alternative ways of data collection, by maintaining, though, the same philosophy of the brief and friendly communication which proves that their opinion matters.
To whom is it addressed
To all businesses that wish to be informed of their customers opinion, in real time, from a friendly online tool.
Indicatively it is addressed to:
- Gyms - Fitness centers
- Tourist attractions
- Food stores
- Department stores
- Shopping centers
- Stations - Ports
- Hospitals - Clinics
How does it work
With the unique iqaccess password, the administrators have access to their private page on the website iqaccess.gr, where they can create or process surveys, track the statistics from the on-going surveys or create new ones. They have the chance to choose from a series of proposed questions or include their own tailor made questions, drawing information that they consider important.
The finalized questionnaires appear on the screen of the electronic devices that they have chosen (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Info stands) collecting the valuable information directly from the customers of the enterprise.
For more images of the administration panel click here.
For more images of a sample survey click here.
What does it offer
- Immediate information directly by the customer-user of the product or the service.
- No alteration of the result by intermediaries.
- Many alternative ways of contact: wi-fi, tablets, stand-alone stands.
- Simplified way to create a questionnaire.
- Management of statistics through a personal account on the website.
- Evaluation that is determined by the particular needs of each customer.
- Evaluation of future business plans through the rating of suggested actions.